These are soo easy to make and really yummy to eat. I made these in a classroom and the the kids could not stop eating them, as well as the other adults. Picky kids tested and approved! I got this recipe from: http://leahlefler.hubpages.com/hub/How-to-Make-Homemade-Gummy-Candies-with-Real-Fruit-Juice This is how much we used and how we did it, it differs a little bit than the webpage. We used Halloween cookie cutters to cut them out with.
- 2 cups white grape juice, 100% real fruit juice
- 12 packages of unflavored Knoxx gelatin
- 3 6oz boxes of sugar free jello gelatin, any flavor you want
- In a saucepan, pour in white grape juice.
- Sprinkle the unflavored gelatin on top, spreading the powder all over (do not stir)
- Sprinkle the jello powder over the top of the gelatin (do not stir)
- Let that sit for 10 minutes
- Cook the mixture on medium heat until it becomes a liquid again and all the powder has dissolved.
- Pour the mixture into a wax paper lined small cookie sheet (or you can pour it into a mold)
- Let sit for 3 minutes
- Put the cookie sheet or molds into the freezer for 10 minutes
- Pull out and let sit for about 5 minutes.
- Use cookie cutters and cut out different shapes in the gummy candy.